KJJ125 mine-used Ethernet Switch was developed for the application in underground explosive environment.
- Power Supply Voltage: AC 127V
- Rating Power: ≤200W
- Batteries: Type 18720, DC24V, 4.5AH
- Mono-mode 1000Mbps interface supports self-restore function by optical fiber redundancy function
- Exchanges Ethernet optical-Electronic signals with RS232/RS422/RS485, CAN, Video
- Explore video system through video terminal
- Battery supports switch to work up to two hours after mains power supply interrupted.
Main Technical Parameters
- 1000M Ethernet optical signala)Interface: 2 channel with 4 fibersb)Transmission: Dual TCP/IP Ethernet Optical Signalc)Transmission Speed: 1000Mbpsd)Transmission optical power: ≥-12dBm (mono-mode, 1310nm)e)Receive Sensitivity: ≤-25dBm (mono-mode, 1310nm)
- Ethernet Electronic Interfacea)Interface: 8 channelb)Transmission: Dual TCP/IP Ethernet Electronic Signalc)Transmission Speed: 10/100Mbps adaptived)Signal peak voltage: 1V ~ 5Ve)Signal peak current: ≤30mAf)Max. Distance to Network Device (which has TCP/IP Ethernet Electronic Interface): 100m (with CAT5 network twist cable)
- RS232/RS422/RS485 to Ethernet interface: 3 RS232/RS422/RS485 modules
- CAN to Ethernet interface: 2 CAN modules
- Video to Ethernet interface: 1 video server, 1 video terminal